Thursday, June 28, 2007

Sales, Updates, and New stuff


I figured I should up date the old bloggin before any of my readers decided I was just a flash-in-the-pan one time poster. It's been a crazy-hectic week at work. I really realize why they call them DEADlines. (FYI, I'm an editor for an educational publisher here in Texas and as such, deadlines are my life) And just as a quick disclaimer, I may be hyper-grammar queen on the clock, but here in the old blog, I let things slide. I find it far too mind-numbing to bring the office home with me and apply it to forums such as this blog. Here, it's all casual, all the time!

That said, here are some beautiful lavender jade earrings that I just listed in my store last night. They're very girly and dangly and I'm so happy with how they turned out! And can I just say, I love taking pictures of my earrings on this white soup mug. I think it looks so cool! My uber-talented boyfriend usually takes most of the pictures for my store (which is why they all look sooo tasty!) But I actually took these and I think they turned out quite alright!



Above is another creation I added to the old store last night. It's the first bracelet that I've listed. I just love those agate medallions! Speaking of my store, I just made my second sale today!! It was such an awesome feeling! I've been selling on etsy for about 2 weeks and I've had 2 sales. May not sound like much to most people, but it takes a lot to be singled out on etsy for even just 1 sale, so I am optimistic! There's more hard work on my part to get my name out there, but I'm more than willing to put in the effort! :-)

Well, I think that's all I have in me for my 2nd post. I hope everyone has had a good week. Catch you on the flipside!

5 comments:

becca.elpy said...

Wow! Congrats on your sales, shop and your blog! It's so true about getting noticed on Etsy. I still haven't figured it out. Way to go!

tigergirl said...

I think two sales in two weeks is pretty good - well done!

Stephanie said...

your earring are beautiful! and i know exactly how you feel about not caring about grammar while blogging. lol, sometimes you just wanna let everything spill out and not care about little things like punctuation. :]

Leigh-Ann said...

Thanks you guys! And by the way, you all have beautiful shops...and beautiful blogs as well! :-)

Eggman Studios said...

LOVE the bracelet--and especially how you photographed it. It looks heavenly! And happy dance for the sales! :)