Tuesday, July 10, 2007

What a Day!



So, work (real work, that is) has been crazy hectic with deadlines out the WaZoo and today was of course no exception. BUT, my day was made infinitely better by the fact that I made 5 sales this morning!!! Yep, you read that right, 5 whole sales! I'm still excited about it! Very cool.

Now I've got some re-stocking to do at the store. I spent all last night posting all of my rainy day creations. You know, all those pieces I had ample time to work on due to the crazy Texas rains we were having. The first picture is a bracelet that I am now in love with. I was going to make it a necklace, but I stopped midway and thought it would look great as a bracelet...and it DOES!


I've had these little strawberry beads sitting around for a while wondering what I would do with them. So I made these little earrings. They look so cute on! I'm pretty happy with them!

So, in summation, it's been a busy few weeks. Now, I think I'll get back to working on some items to list in the shop. Maybe I'll spark up the torch and make some new glass bits! I haven't been on my torch in FOREVER it seems. I need to get back to it and stop letting real life get in the way. *Sigh* Ok, first ice cream, then creations!
Have a good evening out there in the blogosphere.

5 comments:

Carol Dean Sharpe said...

Congrats on all those sales! I love the berries, btw.

gheuer said...

Good for YOU with the salesbook! I think Linda will start hinting for some of those neat items. She is out at a gem mine all day today, so you may get some hand-picked stones in the mail.

Eggman Studios said...

Yea! Congrats! Big hug! :)

I always love getting up in the morning to find that I made sales (and *five* is enough for a happy dance. You DID do a happy dance, right?).

Leigh-Ann said...

THANKS!! Oh yes, there was in fact a happy dance!It made my day so much better!

Angie said...

Congradulations on the sales! :) Those earrings are adorable!!